Sunday, February 27, 2005

Much ado...About Something!

Tonight I am standing in my mother-in-law's kitchen. Tomorrow morning she will be admitted to the hospital for breast cancer surgery. These are the times when faith's rubber meets life's road and we find out whether or not we have spent our lives building a strong house of faith, or whether we've been constructing a house of cards.

I don't have any clever alliteration or witty turns of phrases for you tonight; I just have a request.

Pray!

Pray for the doctors. Pray for the nurses. Pray for the patient. Pray for her care-givers. Pray that the cancer hasn't spread.

Pray for a miracle!

No matter who you are, or where you're from, take a second and pray!

2 comments:

RD said...

praying and believing.

Michael said...

Brother and Friend,
I am praying and have been. Blessings to you and your family especially your mother-in-law.