Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Road Trip #2: Surrender

We made it to the Atlanta. I spent the entire day wife my wife, daughter and grandmother adding my mom to the mix after we arrived tonight. The entire day I reminded myself, "Enjoy the view."

Hey, it isn't everybody that gets God commenting on his blog.

Anyway, I just finished watching one of my favorite TV Shows, "Scrubs." It was the one when all the doctors parents come to visit and they have to deal with being adults and being good children all at the same time. I bet a lot of people are feeling that tension this time of year.

The show ended with Cheap Trick's classic song, "Surrender".

Here's the chorus:

"Mommy's alright, daddy's alright
They just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender
But don't give yourself away
Hey, hey!"

Good Advice, I think.

No comments: