Friday, December 15, 2006

Updates On Things Only I Think Are Important.

OK, enough is enough! Two weeks ago I enjoyed my favorite meal from Taco Bell -- two double-decker tacos and a bean burrito. The next day people in the northeast were getting sick from eating at Taco Bell. Well, guess what. I ate at Olive Garden yesterday and now folks are getting sick from that. I hardly ever go out to eat, now when I do somebody dies.
------------------------------

Everyday brings the birth of our second daughter ever closer. Still no name decision in sight. It's just that when we ask people for name ideas, the women just tell us to name her after them and the men give their wives or daughters name. Originality is dead!
------------------------------

Christmas is coming very quickly. I usually get a lot of reading done during that time. On my list to finish before the January 1: Barna's "Revolution", Rainer's "Simple Church", McManus' "An Unstoppable Force", Stanley et al's "7 Practices of Effective Ministry", and Batterson's "In The Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day".

No comments: