Thursday, May 17, 2007

GO SPURS GO


I've been a San Antonio Spurs fan for years--since the heyday of David Robinson. I love the team and have celebrated each of their three championships with great joy. And yes, I want them to win it again this season! However, since my wife--who is also a Spurs fan--is from Phoenix we decided to root for whichever team won this Western Semifinal to win it all. The Suns are probably my second favorite team and I have no problem cheering for them as long as they're not playing San Antonio.

It's been a great series! It reminds me of basketball before the Jordan area, when some players couldn't be touched, making for a "soft," "finesse" game. I haven't enjoyed basketball this much in a long time.

And, oh, the Spurs aren't dirty. GO SPURS GO!!

2 comments:

RD said...

Oh Man! Oh Man! What a series. I'm loving it... but Game 5 was tragic. Tragic! Go Suns!

RD said...

I don't know . . . Horry looked pretty dirty to me on Monday night. Please tell Rochelle to not neglect that from which she came . . . go Suns go!
rebecca